The Business School (RTO 45230) is located in Bondi Junction and is recruiting trainers and assessors for the following qualifications. We are seeking experienced and enthusiastic trainers and assessors who are familiar with online training and assessment methods. Apply now to join our friendly, focussed and innovative team today!
We are seeking Online Trainers and Assessors for:
- 10904NAT Diploma of Social Media Marketing
- BSB40520 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
- BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership and Management
- BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business
- BSB50120 Diploma of Business
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing, Disability and Home and Community)
- Student Focussed
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong industry experience including a sound knowledge of current VET workplace practices
- Training and assessment skills and demonstrated experience in the VET sector
- Thorough knowledge of the relevant training package/s
- Commitment to quality education
- Strong team skills and a commitment to student outcomes
- Sound report-writing skills
You must hold the equivalent qualification or higher plus
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or its successor or
- TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment plus the following units:
- TAELLN411 (or its successor) or TAELLN401A, and
- TAEASS502 (or its successor) or TAEASS502A or TAEASS502B or
- a diploma or higher-level qualification in adult education
In your application please answer the following questions:
- Do you have unrestricted rights to work in Australia?
- Do you have the relevant qualifications listed above to teach this qualification?
- Do you have experience working for a registered training organisation (RTO)? If so how many years’ experience do you have as a trainer and assessor?
- Why are you passionate about delivering training in the relevant sector?
The terms and conditions of your employment/contract arrangement will be provided to candidates selected for Interview. Above Industry award payments will apply to suitably qualified and experienced trainers and assessors. Hourly rates may apply and are negotiable for suitable candidates
To apply for this position please email your resume and cover letter addressing the criteria and explaining why you would like to join our training team at The Business School.
firstname.lastname@example.org| www.tbs.edu.au| 02 9167 3960