You may be eligible to enrol in a government-subsidised course with an approved Smart and Skilled training provider if you are:
- 15 years old or over, and
- no longer at school (however registered home school students may be eligible), and
- living or working in NSW (or an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person living in specific NSW border areas, and
- an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, Australian humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen
- a NSW apprentice or a new-entrant trainee
Previous qualifications do not affect your eligibility.
If you have a post-school qualification, you will pay a higher fee for your Smart and Skilled training than someone who does not have any qualifications.
View Are you eligible for Smart and Skilled training.
Skilling for Recovery (SFR) is a fee-free training program to encourage people in NSW to get trained with in-demand skills. This NSW government Incentives Program is for a range of people impacted by the pandemic who are looking for a new career path.
In partnership with the NSW Government’s SfR initiative, The Business School is offering fee-free training for those who meet the eligibility criteria to support individuals to gain the industry related skill sets to develop their employability in Australian industries.