Southern Cross University Credit Linkages
The Business School has an approved articulation arrangement with Southern Cross University, recognising learning within particular Certificate IV and Diploma courses/qualifications for entry into the first or second year of a related Southern Cross course, with maximum credit transfer.
Credit Linkages and Pathway benefits for Students:
- Allow a person to better plan their study and career path in advance;
- Enable non-traditional entry to Higher Education by elevating a person’s university selection on the basis of their prior learning;
- Provide greater support for people transitioning between different academic levels, cultures and technologies;
- Build academic skills and confidence or progressively over time and facilitate life-long learning;
- Reduce the overall cost and duration of a degree;
- Allow students to use their prior vocational knowledge and skills to work their way through their degree and
- Reward a person with multiple qualifications in the shortest possible time, which is advantageous for employment, promotion and increasing remuneration.