Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) is an Australian government requirement. All international students, including their family members, must obtain OSHC at least one week prior to the course start date and must cover you for the duration of your stay in Australia. Your family members include your spouse, dependant children under the age of 18 years who have been authorised to enter Australia and remain with you and who are residing at the same place of residence with you in Australia.

The Business School has partnered with BUPA to provide OSHC to its students. The Business School can arrange your insurance if you would like us to. If requested, The Business School will include a quote for OSHS on your letter of offer.


Alternatively, if would like to arrange your own OSHC, please see the list below.





Share this on Social!

Contact Us