The Business School Pty Ltd will protect fees paid in advance and has a fair and reasonable refund policy.
An application for a refund is addressed according to the notice given by the person making the request:
- 14 days prior to the commencement of the course – 100% refund
- Between 13 days and 7 days prior to the course – 75% refund
- Between 6 days and the commencement of the course – 50% refund
- Withdrawal during the course – no refund. A pro-rata credit is available so the student can complete the course at a later date
A Refund Request form can be requested from your TBS trainer or any TBS Staff member.
All fees paid in advance are separated from the operations of the business. This is achieved by maintaining a number 2 account (deposits account) to ensure sufficient funds are always available for refund. The number 2 account is represented in The Business School Pty Ltd’s accounting system as a separate repository for funds paid in advance and cannot be accessed until the respective students commence training.
Information provided prior to enrolment or the commencement of training and assessment, whichever comes first, specifies the student’s rights as a consumer, including but not limited to any statutory cooling-off period (where applicable) and the student’s right to obtain a refund for services not provided by TBS in the event the:
- Arrangement is terminated early, or
- The Business School Pty Ltd fails to provide the agreed services.
For all Refund enquiries please email email@example.com.