The Business School Pty Ltd operates as a ‘fee for service’ training business. This means all training programs attract fees. All fees will be paid at or prior to the commencement of training unless prior arrangements are made with TBS management.
Where less than $1,500 is collected prior to the commencement of training or where the total course fee is less than $1,500, a fee protection process is not required. These fees are paid by/charged to the student, a government agency or the student’s employer.
Where the total course fee is more than $1,500, TBS will observe the requirements of Schedule 6 of the Standards for RTOs 2015. This schedule outlines requirements for protecting fees prepaid by individual students or prospective students for services.
Fee information is available via:
- TBS website
- TBS program brochures
- TBS promotional material
- Direct email from TBS
Each of these information streams clearly identifies all fees and charges, including optional charges such as Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) fees, and will be updated regularly so that both TBS and our clients will be protected.
The Business School Pty Ltd will provide the following fee information, to each student:
- The total amount of all fees including course fees, administration fees, materials fees and any other charges;
- Payment terms, including the timing and amount of fees to be paid and any non-refundable deposit/administration fee;
- The nature of the guarantee given by the RTO to complete the training and / or assessment once the student has commenced study in their chosen qualification or course;
- The fees and charges for additional services, including such items as issuance of a replacement qualification testamur and the options available to students who are deemed not yet competent on completion of training and assessment; and
- The applicant’s refund policy.
Total course fee
Each qualification, unit of competency or accredited course offered by The Business School Pty Ltd has a specific course/unit fee. The course fee is the maximum fee that may be charged to the student for his/her selected training program.
It is TBS’s policy that the course/unit fee will be all-inclusive. Students will not be ‘surprised’ by unexpected requirements, fees or expenses.
Where additional resources normally associated with a program of study are required (for example; reference material, research documents, own computer) the student will be clearly advised of exactly what is required in the student study guide for that program.
Program fees are:
- BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety- $1750.00
- BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management- $2800
- BSB50215 Diploma of Business-$2800
- BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business-$2200
- BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management -$2200
- BSB41515 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice -$2200
RPL Fees are 50% of the full course fees or by negotiation prior to acceptance. Please refer to our website thebusinessschool.edu.au
RPL Fees will be invoiced for the full amount and must be paid in full unless payment terms have been negotiated with Students.
GAP training fees will be charged on a case by case basis subject to the lack of or additional evidence requirements. Any gap training students will be provided prior to enrolment of the additional Units, the fees and cost associated with this and will be negotiated with the students. The course fee is the maximum fee that may be charged to the student for his/her selected training program.
Payment required in advance for full course fees. ( Does not Include RPL)
A deposit of 20% of the total course fee is required from each student upon enrolment and the balance of fees are to be paid in two (2) equal instalments of 40% each. Instalment one is due within six (6) weeks of the first course date and Instalment two is due six (6) weeks after Instalment one. Invoices to be generated to student with all payment schedules listed.
No enrolment fee is applicable.
No withdrawal fee is applicable.
No re-submit fee applies.
No re-assessment fee applies.
Produce partial completion statement of attainment
No fee applies to produce a statement of attainment when the student has partially completed the training program and must withdraw.
Where the student requests a new copy of his / her certification, the following fees apply:
- Statement of attainment $25.00+GST
- Qualification (with academic transcript) $40.00+GST
Payment can be made via:
- Credit card (Mastercard, Visa, AMEX)
- Electronic funds transfer
- Cheque only by prior arrangement
Fees must be paid by the due date agreed. This will be clearly stated prior to your enrolment.
No awards will be issued unless full fees have been paid.
All Nationally Recognised Qualifications, Accredited Courses and Units of Competency delivered by The Business School Pty Ltd are GST-Free in accordance with the Australian Taxation Office GST Rulings GSTR 2000/27, GSTR 2001/1 and GSTR 2003/1.
A tax invoice/receipt will be issued for all payments.
Suite 9-11, Level 2,
95-97 Grafton Street
Bondi Junction NSW 2022
Phone: 02 66824714
Fees paid in advance FOR FULL COURSE OR UNIT ENROLMENT FEES ONLY ( DOES NOT INCLUDE RPL FEES.)
A deposit of 20% of the total course fee is required from each student upon enrolment. The deposit will be made into The Business School Pty Ltd.’s No 2 account. And transferred to the No 1 account (operating account) at the commencement of training.
Students who enrol in a training program or RPL application with The Business School Pty Ltd should be aware that they are entering into a contractual agreement. With a view to ensuring all students are fully aware of their rights and obligations, The Business School Pty Ltd will design agreements, enrolment forms, service agreements or similar using a logical format and simple English. This may include, but is not limited to:
- Wording that allows the perspective student to know what he / she is agreeing to
- Clearly explained disclaimers
- No misleading or deceptive behaviour
- No actions, omissions or dialogue (written or verbal) that may force or coerce the student
- Fair dealings for disadvantaged students