We are seeking Trainers and Assessors for CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support!
The Business School (RTO 45230) is currently located in Bondi Junction and is recruiting trainers and assessors in the Bondi Junction area.
We are seeking experienced and enthusiastic trainers and assessors in Bondi Junction. Apply to join our friendly, focussed, driven team today!
- Must have evidence of strong industry currency relating to Ageing and/or Disability
- Thorough knowledge of the CHC Training Package, in particular CHC33015/Certificate III in Individual Support the 3 specialisation streams
- Evidence of PD for both VET and Vocational industry PD
- Training and assessment skills and demonstrated experience in the VET sector
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to quality education, both face to face classroom delivery and assess online
- Strong team skills showing a commitment to student outcomes and ensuring student engagement
- Understanding of VET compliance for training and assessment
- Experience with work placement and industry contacts will be highly desirable
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support Equivalent or higher and
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or its successor or
- TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment plus the following units:
- TAELLN411 (or its successor) or TAELLN401A, and
- TAEASS502 (or its successor) or TAEASS502A or TAEASS502B or
a diploma or higher level qualification in adult education
In your application please answer the following questions:
Do you have unrestricted rights to work in Australia?
Do you have the relevant qualifications listed above to teach this qualification?
Do you have experience working for a registered training organisation (RTO)? If so
How many years’ experience do you have as a trainer and assessor?
Why are you passionate about delivering training in the Individual Support sector?
The terms and conditions of employment/contract arrangement will be provided to candidates selected for Interview
Above Industry award payments will apply to suitably qualified and experienced trainers and assessors. Hourly rates may apply and are negotiable for suitable candidates
To apply for this position please email your resume and cover letter addressing the criteria and explaining why you would like to join our training team at The Business School to firstname.lastname@example.org