The Business School is a modern facility in the heart of Bondi Junction, a transport and shopping hub and just 10 mins from Bondi Beach! The brand new campus has been expertly fit-out with a focus on student experience. Each classroom has a smart TV and a desktop computer networked for trainers, air-conditioning, and excellent lighting. Students will have access to brand new computers, WIFI, a library, a kitchenette (current restrictions, see Covid Message below), modern classrooms, study areas and friendly expert staff. The campus sits above Bondi Train Station and Bus Terminal on level two of the Meriton Suites Accommodation building.
Enquiries about face to face classes are welcome.
All face to face classes will be conducted under strict CovidSafe conditions.
COVID-19 Information Regarding Delivery of Courses
Our Bondi Junction Campus is open for students should they require access to facilities, staff, trainers, counsellors, accommodation or other student support information. All students and visitors to the campus are required to call or email to request such access. The Business School has a Covid Safe Plan and is registered as a Covid Safe Business. Visitors are required to sign in, wash hands upon arrival, use hand sanitiser and adhere to strict social distancing measures. Kitchen and shared seating facilities are not operational, however, there are eateries nearby for students to access.
Some courses are currently being delivered online and requests for face to face classes will be considered. Please contact us to discuss any face to face class requirements. See below the courses available online. This may change depending on when the Government instructs us that it is safe to resume normal face-to-face classes on campus. Our normal online courses will continue unaffected and we will notify all students of any changes to delivery methods.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for further information (02) 9167 3960| firstname.lastname@example.org
DOMESTIC FACE TO FACE COURSES
- BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business
- BSB50215 Diploma of Business
- BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
- BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management
- BSBSS00063 Team Leader Skill Set
- BSBSS00043 Key Management Skill Set
- BSBSS00035 Copyright Skill Set
- BSBSS00040 Innovation Leadership Skill Set
- BSBSS00064 Promoting Diversity Awareness in the Workplace Skill Set
- BSBSS00081 Public Relations Skill Set
- Financial Acumen for Local Government
- Corporate Training Solutions
- Recognition of Prior Learning
INTERNATIONAL FACE TO FACE COURSES
- BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business (CRICOS Course Code: 0101889)
- BSB50215 Diploma of Business (CRICOS Course Code: 0101891)
- BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management (CRICOS Course Code: 0101890)
- BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management (CRICOS Course Code: 0101892)
- General English – (Elementary, Pre-Intermediate and Intermediate) CRICOS Course Code: 0101893
- English for Academic Purposes (EAP Level 1 and 2) (CRICOS Course Code: 0101894)
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR ALL FACE TO FACE COURSE ENQUIRIES
WHAT OUR STUDENTS HAVE TO SAY
I really liked the relaxed and personable format of the session and it was great to get a sense of Glenn’s approach to coaching. I can see now why you speak so highly of him”. May 2020
The session with Glenn was great and I valued the input from all participants. It was great to get a new perspective on the current business climate and I am feeling confident in moving forward with my business ideas. May 2020
I got a lot from today’s session with Glenn, he has inspired me to move forward despite my current challenges. May 2020
It was great to connect with people today that are facing the same challenges as me in business, leadership and at home with children during this crisis. Glenn always offers me a new perspective and I value his time and strategies on leadership and professional development today”. May 2020